Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Day of K2

Today marks the last day of my little girl preschool. She was feeling sad and kept saying that she misses her school and friends even before we leave the school premises. I looked at her and marvel at the years that went by. 4 years of preschool education in one of Singapore Premier kindergarten has ended. To me, I am elated because I do not have to pay the $900 plus per month fees and also the daily twice a day driving through the two Erp gantry along CTE!

Thanks to Facebook and IT savvy mummies who initialed keeping in touch for the sake of maintaining the innocent friendship made, I believe little one has already made some forever friends at 6!

My little one, as you embarked on your lifelong learning journey, here's a quote that mummy love from Patrick Overton :

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.