My little princess will join the Primary 1 cohort in 5 days, a milestone in a kid's life that usually gives parents the jitters. But not me! While little one is so excited about her first day at school, I am wondering what can I do with the extra hours that I will be gaining with her in school.
Most of my friends’ children are already in Primary schools and I have been told what to expect. I know my girl will adapt in her new environment. She is very sociable and independent even as a preschooler. She is just like her dad who makes friends so easily.
Books have been labelled with nicely printed name tags and wrapped in their respective covers. Uniforms altered. The first white canvas Bata shoes. Snoppy pencil case stocked with 8 new sharpened pencils. (waiting to see how many pencils she come home with after a week) All she needs now is a hair cut.
Mummy wishes you all the best as you embark on your formal education journey. You will have lots of fun and I know you will make me a happy mummy even as you shred the baby cuteness in you.