Friday, July 27, 2012

All things happen for the good of those who believe in Him

Do you ever think of someone, a friend or a love one and to receive either a call or message from them the next moment? I had not once but on a few occasions when I miss a love one so much and to receive a call from them right away. Is this telepathic or God way of showing us that HE is listening to us.

This week was a week of reminder of life vulnerabilities and uncertainties. A 31 year old friend had a heart failure and passed away suddenly leaving behind his expectant wife and 2 years old boy. That happen on Tuesday and on Friday, the papers reported that a reputable financial advisor had a heart failure and died too. Occasionally, such news will strike my sensitive cord and I will think of my own misfortune 7 years ago. Before I will tear but lately, my heart goes out to those wives whose life are changed due to the loss of their spouse. I want to help these women by showing them that life has changed. Our love ones are in a better happier place. I know because I have seen images of my love with Jesus. Tears will never stop flowing and we will never forget. But all things happen for a reason. God has a plan for all of us and when we trust in Him and have faith. All will be well again.