This morning, when my little girl's room looked like a typhoon just made its landing, I looked at my 6 years old and this is what I tell her. "It is the devil on your shoulder that made you leave the towels on the floor instead of hanging them up after a bath. It is the devil who made you throw your clothes on the floor instead of folding them up and putting them where they should be. Whenever you are tempted to do things you know were lazy, uncaring or wasteful, it is the devil creating the temptation. And we do not want this devil to take control of our life." She seems to understand. (I hope)
We all have devil in our life. And if not handled properly, this devil will push us in the wrong direction and prevent us from achieving our goals.
Handle procrastination and temptation. I give you Three little words “ DO IT NOW”. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Whenever the devil is talking to you, say to yourself “ I have tremeduous willpower.” That alone will help you to avoid tempatiton.
Always believe in yourself.